- In order to use the Website, User must be at least 18 years of age and resident in jurisdictions in which the Website is available for use. By using the Website, User warrants that User meets the foregoing eligibility requirements.
- DHT provides the Website and the information, content and data thereat (“Information”) for informational purposes only. DHT does not provide any medical advice on or through the Website and the Information should not be so construed or used. Using, accessing and/or browsing the Website, and/or posting personal data (including medical records) on the Website, does not create a doctor-patient relationship between User and DHT. Nothing on the Website is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace the services of a licensed doctor /medical professional, or act as substitute for medical advice of a licensed doctor/medical professional. User acknowledges this and undertakes not to make any health or medical related decision based, wholly or partly, on the Information without obtaining the advice of a licensed doctor/medical professional.
- DHT processes information about Users in accordance with DHT’s Personal Data Protection Policy. By using the Website, Users consent to such processing, and Users warrant that all data provided by Users is accurate.
- User shall be responsible for User’s account and access User’s information and personal data. User shall notify DHT promptly of any unauthorised use or security breach of User’s account.
- To use the Website, User requires Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. DHT is not responsible or liable for any telephone or other costs User may incur.
- User shall not use the Website in any way that (a) is unlawful, illegal or unauthorised; (b) is defamatory of any other person; (c) is obscene or offensive; (d) promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; (e) infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; (f) amounts to reverse engineering, modification, decompilation, creation of derivative works or unlawful extraction of codes from the Website; and (g) is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or infringe the rights of any other person. User shall not do anything to gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, or which may reasonably damage DHT’s business, interests or reputation, or make or publish (or allow to be made or published) any disparaging remarks concerning DHT and/or the Website.
- DHT makes no representation that User’s use of the Website is appropriate, permissible or available for use outside Singapore, and using the Website from territories in which such use or the information available from such use is illegal, restricted or not permitted, is expressly prohibited. If User chooses to access or use the Website from or in locations outside of Singapore, User does so on User’s own initiative and is solely responsible for (a) ensuring that what User is doing in that country is legal; (b) the consequences and compliance by User with all applicable laws, regulations, by-laws and codes of practice; and (c) access to the Website through User’s devices. If User uploads/downloads anything from or uses the Website, User represents that User is not subject to such controls or restrictions.
- User uses the Website (including any results obtained from the use of the Website) at User’s own risk. DHT does not make warranties of any kind, express, implied or statutory, including those of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, or any representations regarding availability, reliability or accuracy of the Website. Further, DHT has no control and is not responsible for controlling how or when Users use the Website. Accordingly, User releases DHT and its affiliates from any claim, complaint, cause of action or dispute, losses and damages, known or unknown, relating to User’s use of the Website. In no event is DHT liable to any User or any other party for (a) any direct or indirect loss of use, revenue, actual or anticipated profits, business or goodwill; and (b) any special, incidental or consequential damages of any nature, that may arise from any breach of warranty or condition or under any legal theory, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Access to the Website may be interrupted, including for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or network or equipment failures. DHT may discontinue the Website, in whole or in part, including certain features and the support for certain devices and platforms, at any time. Events beyond DHT’s control may affect access to the Website, including force majeure events that are beyond DHT’s control.
- DHT’s trade name, trade mark, brand and logo used in connection with the Website are its intellectual property rights, which may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without DHT’s prior written consent. The Website and all contents featured on or through the Website are further protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property and proprietary rights which are reserved to DHT and its licensors. Third party trade names, product names, and logos contained in the Website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.