SuperMD mobile application is not a medical device, and as such shall not be used for investigation, detection, diagnosis, monitoring, treatment or management of any medical condition, disease, anatomy or physiological process
In using the App, User is deemed to have accepted these App Terms. If User does not agree to these App Terms, User must immediately uninstall the App and discontinue the use of the App
- In order to download, install, access and use the App, User must be at least 18 years of age and resident in jurisdictions in which the App is offered for use. By using the App (including submission of any Information to the App), User warrants that User meets the foregoing eligibility requirements.
- DHT provides the App and the information, content and data thereat (“Information”) for informational purposes only. DHT does not provide any medical advice at or through the App and the Information should not be so construed or used. Using, accessing and/or browsing the App, and/or posting personal data (including medical records) on the App, does not create a doctorpatient relationship between User and DHT. Nothing on the App is intended to create a doctorpatient relationship, replace the services of a licensed doctor /medical professional, or act as substitute for medical advice of a licensed doctor/medical professional. User acknowledges this and undertakes not to make any health or medical related decision based, wholly or partly, on the Information without obtaining the advice of a licensed doctor/medical professional.
- DHT reserves the right to change these App Terms at any time without notice to User by posting changes on www.digital-healthtech.com and www.supermd.io (“Website”) or by updating the App to incorporate the changes. Users are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Users’ continued use of the App after changes are posted constitutes Users’ acceptance of the changes to these App Terms.
- DHT processes information about Users in accordance with DHT’s Personal Data Protection Policy, which is available on the Website. By using the App, Users consent to such processing, and Users warrant that all data provided by Users is accurate.
- User is responsible for User’s account, and access to User’s information and personal data. User shall notify DHT promptly of any unauthorised use or security breach of User’s account.
- Use of the App does not include the provision of a mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. To use the App, User requires Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. DHT is not responsible or liable for any telephone or other costs User may incur.
- User shall not use the App in any way that (a) is unlawful, illegal or unauthorised; (b) is defamatory of any other person; (c) is obscene or offensive; (d) promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; (e) infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; (f) amounts to reverse engineering, modification, decompilation, creation of derivative works or unlawful extraction of codes from the App; and (g) is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or infringe the rights of any other person. User shall not do anything to gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the App, or which may reasonably damage DHT’s business, interests or reputation, or make or publish (or allow to be made or published) any disparaging remarks concerning DHT and/or the App.
- DHT makes no representation that User’s use of the App is appropriate, permissible or available for use outside Singapore, and using the App from territories in which such use or the information available from such use is illegal, restricted or not permitted, is expressly prohibited. If User chooses to access or use the App from or in locations outside of Singapore, User does so on User’s own initiative and is solely responsible for (a) ensuring that what User is doing in that country is legal; (b) the consequences and compliance by User with all applicable laws, regulations, by-laws and codes of practice; and (c) access to the App through User’s devices. If User uploads/downloads anything from or uses the App, User represents that User is not subject to such controls or restrictions.
- User uses the App (including any results obtained from the use of the App) at User’s own risk. DHT does not make warranties of any kind, express, implied or statutory, including those of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, or any representations regarding availability, reliability or accuracy of the App. Further, DHT has no control and is not responsible for controlling how or when Users use the App, and the features or services offered through the App. Accordingly, User shall release DHT and its affiliates from any claim, complaint, cause of action or dispute and damages, known or unknown, relating thereto. In no event is DHT liable to any User or any other party for (a) any direct or indirect loss of use, revenue, actual or anticipated profits, business or goodwill; and (b) any special, incidental or consequential damages of any nature, that may arise from any breach of warranty or condition or under any legal theory, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Access to the App may be interrupted, including for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or network or equipment failures. DHT may discontinue the App, in whole or in part, including certain features and the support for certain devices and platforms, at any time. Events beyond DHT’s control may affect access to the App, including force majeure events that are beyond DHT’s control
- User shall indemnify, defend and hold DHT harmless from and against any and all costs, liabilities, losses and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any claim, suit, action, demand or proceeding brought by any third party against DHT arising from any of the following: (a) User’s breach of these App Terms; (b) User’s negligence, fraud, or wilful misconduct; or (c) User’s failure to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- DHT’s trade name, trade mark, brand and logo used in connection with the App are its intellectual property rights, which may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without DHT’s prior written consent. The App and all contents featured on or through the App are further protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property and proprietary rights which are reserved to DHT and its licensors. Third party trade names, product names, and logos contained in the App may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- DHT reserves the right to disable, terminate, or suspend User’s right to use the App if User is found to have breached these App Terms.
- If any provision of these App Terms is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, such term, condition or provision shall to that extent be severed from the remaining provisions hereof which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. These App Terms are governed by the laws of Singapore, and User and DHT hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.